Re: Questions about Syteline 6.02.20, Syteline 7.x and Syteline 8

From: Mark Bredenberg

Date: 20 Nov 2007

It's refreshing to hear management is setting a reasonable timeline for you.
As Kenneth mentioned the benefits of SL8 over SL7 and considering your
timeline, it seems SL8 would be the way to go, with keeping an eye on
the future that by 2011 SL9 or even 10 -might- be in the mix of
options.
With the reporting available that Kenneth describes and if you have
power users, the demands on your IT could be considerably reduced.
I'll keep searching for those white papers from Infor. I remember they
had specific information considering hardware requirements.

-Mark